Welcome To My World!

How is it going everyone, glad you took time out of the day to take a look at what new and wonderful things I post on my blog. Some topics are serious, funny, and even sad but anyway it goes it's all relavent. I hope you enjoy. We are the Future! :) Happy Blogging!!

Friday, March 11, 2011

What's Real

Real. What is the "real" definition of Real, can you tell me? Do you have a lot of friends that are real or just a few and why? Is it the trust that you put in a friend that enforces the "real" aspects of them? I'm just giving everyone something to think about because in our generation now Real friends are hard to come by. The real friends that you have now hold them close because you never know, you might not find those kind of friends again.

--Martyy
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment