Welcome To My World!

How is it going everyone, glad you took time out of the day to take a look at what new and wonderful things I post on my blog. Some topics are serious, funny, and even sad but anyway it goes it's all relavent. I hope you enjoy. We are the Future! :) Happy Blogging!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A message to Love

You can say you cry, you can say you stress over Love but is that really enough? You say you have tried your best. Buy do you really. When you marry someone its going to be way worse than I. So now let me ask you, have you did all you could to make it better? I do believe you loved me, I did trust you, there are things you will never know I thought about because you didn't take the time and think about some of the things I said to you and what we talked about.Love this is my letter to you, if you truly believe with all your heart that you did all you can to make things right, have the peace of mind to know I won't be back to see your face happy with another.

2 comments:

  1. Your right i didn't do all i could to make things right, but i cant change the past. i can only learn from those mistakes and go forward from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all there really is in the end. You, your pain of the past, and the future opportunities. I hope the future is better than your past. :)

    ReplyDelete