Welcome To My World!

How is it going everyone, glad you took time out of the day to take a look at what new and wonderful things I post on my blog. Some topics are serious, funny, and even sad but anyway it goes it's all relavent. I hope you enjoy. We are the Future! :) Happy Blogging!!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Taken or Solo

Tell me why you prefer to be single or with someone. Personally, when I get out of a rough relationship I just don't want to be so quick to hop into another one because I want time to myself and I love being single at that time. As time passes I do want to be in a new relationship because I want to be with one special person instead of talking to two or more people that don't mean much to me, you know. So tell me what what you feel about it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment