Welcome To My World!

How is it going everyone, glad you took time out of the day to take a look at what new and wonderful things I post on my blog. Some topics are serious, funny, and even sad but anyway it goes it's all relavent. I hope you enjoy. We are the Future! :) Happy Blogging!!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Crazy Bust

Life is so crazy y'all! As you may know Bruno Mars and Paris Hilton were busted for possession of cocaine, which I think is dumb of them to do on their part because they have everything going for them: clothes, money, loving fans but then they want to mess it up by breaking the law. Anyway that's not the peak of my story that I want to share with you. These two celebrities have a prosecutor, of course, his name is David Schubert. The reason why I bring the prosecutor up is so ironic to the world as well as myself. Remember I said Mars and Hilton got busted for possession, well so did the prosecutor; Shocking? I know. He was booked but later released. Now let's see if he does it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment