Welcome To My World!

How is it going everyone, glad you took time out of the day to take a look at what new and wonderful things I post on my blog. Some topics are serious, funny, and even sad but anyway it goes it's all relavent. I hope you enjoy. We are the Future! :) Happy Blogging!!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Updates on my book

Hey Everyone,

Just reminding you about my book that I'm coming out with late this year or early next year it all really depends on how long it takes but it will definitely be out and I know everybody will love it! :) By the way, The book is called "Seven Months", I didn't release the name of the book last time I talked about it but that's the official title. As you know it's mainly about a guy that just can't seem to win with love and so this feeling makes him realize that he may be cursed with bad relationships. You will love it; with a great plan comes great ideas. Be on the look out for it y'all.

--Martyy

No comments:

Post a Comment