Welcome To My World!

How is it going everyone, glad you took time out of the day to take a look at what new and wonderful things I post on my blog. Some topics are serious, funny, and even sad but anyway it goes it's all relavent. I hope you enjoy. We are the Future! :) Happy Blogging!!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Oh Thou Art Love

Have you ever felt like giving up on Love and the chance of every being with someone special because of your past? What about arguments? Do you feel like a relationship is pointless if that was all you did was fuss and fight? I'm here to tell you I've been this way felt how you feel and I know that it hurts but if you really Love that person like you say you do there is a way around every obstacle you just got to take a minute and think about it. Love is a complex thing that most of us have yet to experience even though we've said that we have. God gave us the ability to Love for a reason. Love is one of the hardest things to master but if it can be done then you can also love God like you Love your wife/husband. Do you realize marriage is the mirror image of hell on earth; if you survive, that Love will live in Heaven. I've wanted to give up many times before, yet I'm still here trying my best to please my Loved one sometimes it's never enough and you just have to work through that and help them understand what you are doing is going to work out in the long run. Take a minute and think about your past relationships and then think about what you want out of your future ones. Look for those qualities and after each fail adapt to it and hopefully soon you will find that one that you Love and refuse to let go over wack things.

No comments:

Post a Comment