Welcome To My World!

How is it going everyone, glad you took time out of the day to take a look at what new and wonderful things I post on my blog. Some topics are serious, funny, and even sad but anyway it goes it's all relavent. I hope you enjoy. We are the Future! :) Happy Blogging!!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Celebrity Disaster Helpers

Charlie Sheen and Lady Gaga are working to help those affected by the tremendous earthquake and tsunami disasters in Japan.

Charlie has stepped forward and said that a portion of every ticket he sells to his live "My Violet Torpedo of Death/Defeat is Not an Option Show" will go towards the Red Cross Japanese Earthquake Relief Fund. Tickets to his Detroit and Chicago shows are already sold out, but tour organizers are looking to add more dates.

Lady Gaga has designed a white rubber bracelet with the quote "We Pray For Japan" in English and Japanese. You can buy the bracelets on Lady Gaga's website for $5, plus an additional and optional donation. Hollyscoop is reporting that the bracelets have already raised $250,000.

On the other side of the celebrity spectrum is 50 Cent. He tweeted Friday, "Wave will hit 8am them crazy white boys gonna try to go surfing. Look this is very serious people I had to evacuate all my hoe's from LA, Hawaii and Japan. I had to do it. Lol."

No word if 50 Cent has donated to any charities working in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment