Welcome To My World!

How is it going everyone, glad you took time out of the day to take a look at what new and wonderful things I post on my blog. Some topics are serious, funny, and even sad but anyway it goes it's all relavent. I hope you enjoy. We are the Future! :) Happy Blogging!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Working Forward

Hey Everyone,

I've been gone for a couple of days, I apologize for that. This will be the question of the week because I want all of you to think hard about this and let me know what you think.. All I'm asking is 'Would you give your all to someone you loved knowing that you are going to get let down (keep in mind that person loves you back of course, but y'all always have a problem) do you work on it until you see progress or do you give up because thats the only option you think you have?

4 comments:

  1. I would work on it. it's a matter of faith and having faith in the person and that you'll come through your problems.

    So strange...this question hit straight home with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I feel you Love is Love. And If you don't want to give up I would think you would anything to keep it, right? I'm glad you agree with me! :)

    *Don't forget to follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm....I think i would do anything for love if I really love that person and try to keep working, but there is only so much a person can tolerate. I don't think that I could stress myself out over and over, but i would keep that person in my life as a friend at least. I think its all based on tolerance. If a person loves another that much they can go through a lot but there is a point when enough is enough that a person has to do for their self personally. its a matter of...how many times r u willing to get in the car and crash for that person?

    ReplyDelete
  4. true.. Sometimes I feel that if they crash and live through it there is a way to fix the car.

    ReplyDelete