Welcome To My World!

How is it going everyone, glad you took time out of the day to take a look at what new and wonderful things I post on my blog. Some topics are serious, funny, and even sad but anyway it goes it's all relavent. I hope you enjoy. We are the Future! :) Happy Blogging!!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Homeless Man with Radio Voice Hopes for Work

This guy is amazing like who would have thought a homeless man would have a gift like this. I was so happy to hear about this because I always pray for homeless people believe it or not because I wish could do something to help them and one day I will reach my goal of being a International Humanitarian. Anyway I'm just glad that he found his calling, now hopefully the other homeless people see this as an inspiring moment in their lives and find hope in it to figure a way out of the streets and back on there feet, you know? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment