Welcome To My World!

How is it going everyone, glad you took time out of the day to take a look at what new and wonderful things I post on my blog. Some topics are serious, funny, and even sad but anyway it goes it's all relavent. I hope you enjoy. We are the Future! :) Happy Blogging!!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Why the Frustration?

What do you do you do when you get frustrated? Do you just cut everyone off or do you take a deep breath and explain to whoever you're frustrated with or even talk with a friend that you vent to whenever a problem like this presents itself. Would you rather just let it go or solve the problem even if it is a hard and long topic to get over? What do you do to cheer you up in these types of situations?

3 comments:

  1. When I am frustrated i just talk to the person who i am frustrated with and try to solve it out. Its hard for me to just forget about a situation so it takes a while for me to get pass things but it always helps to talk to someone about it and at least just get it off your chest. Even if the person that your frustrated with doesn't agree i always just say what I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I see your point, I always believe that you should talk it out with someone one and then work on not getting frustrated about that issue again. ya kno? :)

    ReplyDelete